Tips for brides
- Pinterest will seriously be your best friend over the coming months. Use it to look for wedding hair and make-up ideas, how to make your own favours or invites and to secretly pin bridal gown options to share with your bridesmaids and mother.
- Don’t do anything drastic with your hair in the months leading up to your wedding unless you are absolutely certain you are going to love it. Nothing adds more stress to your day than walking down the aisle not feeling like yourself.
- Make sure that you have your hair and make-up trial with plenty of time to spare before your big day, this will allow for any tweaks and changes that you need. It will also put your mind at rest that you are going to look truly perfect on your wedding day.
- Don’t shoot me but…lay off the booze a little and make sure you’re drinking enough water. Hydration is one of the best things you can do to help yourself look fantastic. Your skin will glow and you won’t be as tired.
- If you are going to get a spray tan, or a wax or lash extensions, have them done a few times prior just to make sure you are entirely happy with how it is done. Nothing worse than being orange, with spider lashes and a red upper lip when putting your bridal gown on!