★★★★★ Evie is a fabulous make up artist. She knows the ins and outs of every product she uses, and takes care to ensure that her clients feel comfortable and great about themselves! She was very gentle with my face and unlike a lot of MUAs, was very considerate when it came to me putting in suggestions of my own – we worked to create my looks together!Go Evie! – Christina Marie. The Voice finalist 2013.
– Thanks so much for EVERYTHING! You were amazing! – Chrissie Wellington, 4 times World IronMan Champion
– I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for the make-up you did on myself, my mum and Nicola on my wedding day in May!!! You were so lovely and such a calming influence on the day of the wedding, I loved everything about the make-up and it lasted right until the end of the night, even after some pretty energetic dancing!!!
Love Hollie xxx
– I met miss Evie while I was doing a shoot in Downtown LA and she is amazing!!!!! She is so fun and talented . she was so fun to work with and did an amazing job with my make up! I will always refer her to people! – Autumn Rodriguez, Fashion Socialite for Trixxi Clothing, Macy’s and model in Los Angeles.
– I worked with Evie on multiple occasions while she was in LA. She is not only a talented artist and incredibly professional, she’s also an upbeat person and pleasure to be around. Her work is superb and her joie de vivre is a wonderful addition to any team. – Alycia Aragon, Photographer
– Evie did a fantastic job of making me look beautiful for my wedding day in June. It’s quite a job to work with a customer who is as terrified of make up as I am… but the look that Evie gave me was great – really natural, soft and complimentary. Her friendly, confident and professional manner made me feel relaxed and it was actually a lot of fun! Thanks so much Evie, so pleased! Georgia Terry, Bride
– Evie is a fantastic make-up artist and hair stylist. During my trial and on my big day she was very professional and took pride in her work. She was a really calming influence on the morning of the wedding and made me feel at ease. She really went above and beyond by kindly dropping me at my hotel and working her magic to cover up an allergy rash my husband to be had!! I’d highly recommend Evie to any brides, she’s brilliant! Sima, Bride.
– I would thoroughly recommend Evie as a make up artist. She did my wedding make up and was so fun to have around on the day and made me feel very relaxed. I knew she would do a great job after the trial we had so I could just relax and enjoy being pampered! Thank you Evie! – Kate Cottam, Bride
– ‘Just wanted to say thank you for yesterday, I was very happy with the make-up and it lasted throughout the day which was great.’ Rachel Hall, Bride